Safety Line has signed an agreement with Bureau Veritas to provide training for the SMS implementation.
These courses include an introduction to the SMS module and practice of risk management addressing the four pillars of SGS:
- Choice ofrepresentation models and taxonomy (ADREP, MEDA,HFACS, …),
- Proactive, reactive and predictive,
- Construction risk mapping,
- Safety promotion.
The next training sessions are planned:
- from 13 to 16 June 2013 in Paris,
- from 17 to 20 2013 September in Toulouse,
- from 08 to 11 2013 October in Aix enProvence.
For more information, please visit the website of Bureau Veritas: